The Associate Schools Programme (ASP) is a partnership programme that helps develop the relationship between BAC and our local primary and secondary schools. The programme is open to all local schools and helps us to work together to deliver a string cultural education for local children.
We offer schools subsidised or free workshops in visual arts or live arts
- The chance to find out about the programmed events
- Group booking discounts on shows or events that are of interest to the school
- We listen to what your priorities are and look for ways we can develop work that meets the needs of your school and students
What we ask of you:
- There is no formal joining process, just get in touch and let us know you would like to join ASP
- Provide us with a named contact to whom we can send information about activities we thin might be ion interest to your school
- Attend at least two of the three ASP meetings at BAC, to discuss the programme and how….